If you wish to apply for membership please contact our our membership officer Andrea Ludtke or complete the application form below and hand it to Andrea Ludtke or Tom James with your payment. You will be given a fob to the entry gate and upon request, a key to the tennis pavilion.
New 2017 Membership Now Available
- From 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018
- Adult and Junior Membership
- 10 % Family Discount Now Available
- Contact Our membership officer for further details:
Membership Officer – Andrea Ludtke
Tel: 07903 462830
Benefits of membership:
- Unrestricted play all year round on our 7 all weather championship courts
- 3 of which are floodlit (Adults and Full Junior members only and subject to availability)
- Free use of floodlights
- Access to Rhiwbina Recreation Club for refreshments
- Free membership of British Tennis which entitles you to enter the Annual Draw for tickets to the Wimbledon Championships (terms and conditions apply)
- Reduced rates on coaching and junior holiday camps
Guests Full playing members are welcome to invite guests to the Club for £5.00 per visit which must be given to a committee member or our Head Coach Tom James. Members are allowed a maximum of 4 guests per year.
Dress Code The Club has a fairly relaxed dress code. All we ask is that you wear appropriate clothing for tennis and shoes with non marking soles
Contact Us today firstname.lastname@example.org you can also find us on Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to hearing from you.