If you wish to apply for membership please contact our our membership officer Andrea Ludtke or complete the application form below and hand it to Andrea Ludtke or Tom James with your payment. You will be given a fob to the entry gate and upon request, a key to the tennis pavilion.
We are going to continue with the online membership application system. You will either receive an invite to register via email or you can join via https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/rhiwbinaLTC/Membership/Join.
New 2019 Membership Now Available
- From 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020
- Adult and Junior Membership
- Contact our membership officer for further details:
Membership Officer – Andrea Ludtke
Tel: 07903 462830
Benefits of membership:
- All year around availability of 7 all weather courts, 5 of which are floodlit (Full paying adults and Juniors only and subject to availability)
- FREE use of floodlights (subject to availability; excludes parents and mini members))
- FREE social membership of the adjoining Rhiwbina Recreation Club
- FREE membership of British Tennis, which entitles you to enter our annual draw for tickets to the Wimbledon Championships once opted in via www.lta.org.uk (full paying adults 18+ and juniors 11-17, terms and conditions apply).
- Reduced rates for coaching and holiday camps with our Head Coach, Tom James. (terms and conditions apply)
Guests Full playing members are welcome to invite guests to the Club for £5.00 per visit which must be given to a committee member or our Head Coach Tom James. Members are allowed a maximum of 4 guests per year.
Dress Code The Club has a fairly relaxed dress code. All we ask is that you wear appropriate clothing for tennis and shoes with non marking soles
Contact Us today firstname.lastname@example.org you can also find us on Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to hearing from you.